Saturday, October 15, 2016

Energy W.A.V.E Report™

| |


Energy Wave Report:

I've been asked about this recently...this energy wave is kicking my butt... If you are sensitive you will most likely be experiencing some of these things (it started a few days ago):

* TIRED - very, very tired. šŸ˜“
* Trouble focusing - feeling like you have brain fog or your mentally lagging.
* Emotional and agitated - self explanatory.
* Burnt out - feeling like you are at your limit.
* Heaviness - the energy just feels heavy and thick.

What to do?

* Watch what your eating - I'm noticing it's making a HUGE difference. Eat as much fresh foods as possible it helps...
* Relax - don't try and push through. I won't work, it's break time. Believe me if anyone can push through it's me...and I've thrown in the towel until Monday!

PS I used to post these updates all the time, I call them energy wave reports. I will post them this way from now on when I feel one is needed. 

Powered by Blogger.